- 1-1.5lbs chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 50 cals of Primal Kitchen Foods Hawaiian BBQ Sauce + more for drizzling
- 1 tbs oil
- 1/2 cup rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line sheet with parchment paper.
- Season chicken with oil and combine veggies on sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes then remove.
- Add pineapple chunks to sheet and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove sheet pan from oven.
- Divide into 4 servings and serve over 1/2 cup rice.
- Drizzle with 50 cals of Hawaiian BBQ sauce and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings