Dear Ewyn® Family,
Our world is facing an issue of enormous scale and human impact, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Ewyn® Weight Loss Studios, we believe it is our role and responsibility
during this time to prioritize two things: the health and well-being of our clients and employees while also playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus. With this in mind, we will continue to make vigilant decisions informed by the latest science-based information and guided by our commitment to health and wellness.
I wanted to personally reach out to you and provide an update on the actions that all our studios across Canada are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the health and well-being of our clients, our employees, and our communities.
We would like to make you aware that we have taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this developing public health impact, including increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures for our studios. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Removing our sign-in sheet from the front desk
- Providing hand sanitizer on front counters, all servicing rooms, and restroom
- All furniture and surfaces cleaned several times throughout the day
- Debit terminal, door handles, and scales cleaned/disinfected after each use
- Removing reading material from waiting areas and restrooms
- Avoiding personal contact (We will celebrate your successes with dancing instead of hugs!)
- Sick clients are asked not to visit the studio
- Clients will read their journals to the health coach (Health coach will not touch journals)
- No coffee/tea/water service
We appreciate your understanding that, as a client, your experience with Ewyn® may look different as we navigate through this time together. While we are currently maintaining regular operations across Canada, our studios will be prepared to modify operations if it becomes necessary with options that still allow us to service you throughout your weight loss journey.
As a last resort, we will close a studio if we feel it is in the best interest of our clients and partners, or if we are directed to do so by government authorities. In any such situation, we expect studio disruption to be temporary. We will provide continued updates as they become available.
During this time, we would like to take the opportunity to remind you of the importance of keeping your immune system strong to help prevent and combat all viruses. Ewyn® Studios will be offering kits to boost your immune system. Great items to have at home are Evo Whey Complex and 242Go Bars as these are an excellent source of nutrition and have long shelf lives.
Thank you for being a loyal client. We are privileged to serve you and your community and look forward to seeing you soon.
Ewyn® Studios International Inc.