- 1/2 a dozen eggs
- Yellow Mustard
- Green Onion
1. Put 6 eggs into a boiling pot of water.
2. Make hard boiled eggs and slice in half once cooled.
3. Scoop yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork.
4. Add a tablespoon of mustard and put into a piping bag or spoon the filling back into the hard boiled egg.
5. Draw the lines of a pumpkin in the filling with a toothpick and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Go the extra mile by putting a slice of green onion at the top to create the pumpkin stem!
Serve and Enjoy!