- 3/4 cup plain Non-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of honey or agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup berries of your choice or assorted
- 1/4 cup crushed non salted almonds or nuts of your choice
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper
2. Mix Greek yogurt, honey or agave, vanilla extract and lemon juice together and spread on the baking sheet.
3. Add berries and nuts.
4. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours.
Break apart and ready to serve!
Variation: Mix your Greek yogurt with revive or protein to give it some flavour and omit the honey!