- 1 lb Turnip, cubed
- 4 Medium Potatoes, quartered
- 1 Medium White Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
1. Cook turnip cubes in boiling water for 15 minutes.
2. Add potatoes and onion and cook another 5 minutes.
3. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
4. Whisk together cooling liquid, butter, sour cream, cheese and spices.
5. Toss together with turnip, potatoes and onions.
6. Spoon into a non-stick shallow pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until tender.