- 4 red or orange bell peppers
- 4 oz. of ground beef or chicken
- 1 tsp each of chili powder, ground cumin, dried oregano, paprika, salt and pepper
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 tomato diced
1. Carve the top of your bell pepper off and scoop out the inside contents.
2. Carve three triangles (2 eyes and 1 nose) in the pepper to create your jack-o-lantern aesthetic. If you’re feeling really creative you can even attempt a mouth! Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan add chopped onion and tomato and cook until soft.
4. Add meat and cook until no longer pink, approx 7 minutes.
5. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, and paprika. Finish with salt and pepper.
6. Place bell peppers on a large baking dish and fill with mixture.
7. Place into oven and baking for about 30 minutes or until soft.