- 2 zucchinis cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced baby tomatoes
- 1/2 diced red onions
- 2 oz the cheese of your choice (we love feta!)
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to broil.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet, in batches cook the zucchini for 1-2 minutes per side to seer, once cooked place on a baking sheet.
Place a dab of marinara sauce, some onion, tomato, and cheese on each one, sprinkle with Italian seasoning if desired.
Place in oven and broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
Makes approximately 3 servings of 6 slices